Retrofitting masonry openings or historic structures in order to install energy efficient windows can be time consuming and costly. The solution? Harvey’s panning system, designed for window replacement applications over existing wood or steel frames, and allows for a clean, tight window installation while leaving the existing building intact.
The panning covers the perimeter of the opening without disturbing the casing and frames, and provides a stop to install the window into.
The design utilizes a sloped sill with a common part for the head/jamb and is engineered using heavy extruded aluminum parts. This highly compatible system installs into the window opening first, followed by the window (replacement style).
- Aluminum extruded to 0.085" wall thickness
- 7/16" raised leg on sill
- Standard profile is compatible with most openings
- Available in full length lineal or factory cut and notched
- Sill is available in 16' lengths
- Head/jamb is available in 18' lengths