Slimline Double Hung
The Harvey Slimline vinyl double hung window lives up to its name with a slim, fully-welded sash profile and frame that minimizes bulk and maximizes your view.
Several glazing options are available. Harvey’s ENERGY STAR® glazing package on Slimline windows meets ENERGY STAR qualifications.
- SunGain glazing meets ENERGY STAR® QUALIFICATIONS (HSHG; U-VALUE 0.30)
- Low profile sweep locks
- Factory calibrated block & tackle sash balances never need adjustment or lubrication
- Ventilation limit latches that keep top or bottom sash partially open
- Grids come in 5/8" size
- Custom grid configurations plus oriel & cottage sash options
- Full and half size screens; FlexScreen, Aluminum or Rollform frame; VIEWS (not avail. on Roll Form) or fiberglass screen wire
- Double locks are standard on widths of ≥ 30"
- Exterior Factory Applied Casing: Flat & 908 Brickmould, with or without sill nose
Harvey hardware is sleek, durable and functional.
Factory Applied Exterior Casing and Fully Assembled Trim Kits make finishing the job quick and easy.
Harvey has various glass packages designed to meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements.
Grid styles and type as well as sash orientation can all be customized to your style.
What screen size, type and mesh material to select is an important last step in finishing the window customization process.