Vinyl Bay Windows
Bay windows are window combinations that extend outward from the home. Vinyl bay replacement & new construction windows combine traditional style with the convenience of maintenance-free vinyl at either 30° or 45° angles. You choose color, grid options, glazing and roof style to give your home a distinctive accent.
Finished off with an insulated oak or birch veneer head and seat board, your window will provide you with years of enjoyment.Get Homeowner Guide
- ENERGY STAR and High Performance glazing options available
- Custom manufactured to fit virtually any opening
- Factory assembled for easy installation
- Head & insulated seat boards available in oak or birch veneer
- Cable support system included & required for all bay and bow windows
- All roof systems are fully framed and sheathed in 1/2″ plywood
Harvey offers a stocked, standard and custom exterior paint spectrum backed by a 10-year limited warranty against cracking, peeling or discoloration.
Harvey hardware is sleek, durable and functional. Hardware options are based on window operating style.
Harvey has various glass packages designed to meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements.
Grid styles and type as well as sash orientation can all be customized to your style.
What screen size, type and mesh material to select is an important last step in finishing the window customization process.